Degraded performance

After 23 minutes

We've now resolved the incident. Thanks for your patience.

After 16 minutes

We've fixed the core issue, and are waiting for things to recover.

{:closed=>"Closed", :complete=>"Complete", :false_alarm=>"False Alarm", :identified=>"Identified", :investigating=>"Investigating", :open=>"Open", :recovering=>"Recovering", :resolved=>"Resolved", :scheduled=>"Scheduled", :underway=>"Underway"}
After 1 minute

We have discovered that the core issues lies within our database synchronization.


We are currently investigating reports of ongoing service interruptions. We apologize for any inconvenience and will post another update as soon as we learn more.

Began at:

Affected components
  • App
    • Journeys
    • Web Application (HTTPS)
    • Warehouse
  • API