Connectivity Issues with DIDs to and from Australia, Belgium, France, Poland, Spain, Switzerland and the United States

After 2 hours and 34 seconds

We've now received message from the provider that the incident at has been resolved. We thank all of our affected clients for your extreme patience in this case!

After 1 hour and 22 minutes

The core issue seems to be fixed at our provider, and we are now waiting for things to recover.

The affected DID's was: Australian, Belgium-, French-, Poland-, Spain-, Switzerland- and US DIDs

{:closed=>"Closed", :complete=>"Complete", :false_alarm=>"False Alarm", :identified=>"Identified", :investigating=>"Investigating", :open=>"Open", :recovering=>"Recovering", :resolved=>"Resolved", :scheduled=>"Scheduled", :underway=>"Underway"}
After 41 minutes

We have moved all possible traffic to another provider. We are in touch with the main provider who are identifying and fixing the root cause.


We are currently investigating reports of ongoing service interruptions from a telecom provider. We apologize for any inconvenience and will post another update as soon as we learn more.

We are moving traffic to another provider right now.

Began at:

Affected components
  • Telephony
    • Call Recordings
    • Outbound
    • Indbound